Javaniceday@gmail.com www.JavAnimation.com (626) 260-7727
PROJECT LIST HIGHTLIGHTS
DBZTribute (2017) – Lead Animator/Director – passion project
Star Trek Beyond (2016) – Previs/Postvis - Proof Inc.
Ghostbusters (2016) – Previs - Proof Inc.
Kong: Skull Island (2017) – Previs - The Third Floor
The Hunger Games: Mockingay – Part 2 (2015) – Postvis – Halon
San Andreas (2015) – Previs – Proof Inc.
Night at the Museum 3 (2014) – Postvis – Proof Inc.
Fast and Furious 7 (2015) – Previs – Proof Inc.
Saava (2015) – Animator - Gluk’oza Production
Dawn of the Planet ofthe Apes (2014) – Previs - MPC
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Five years professional animation experience.
- Thorough understanding of the principles of animation
- 3D animation experience
- Maya, Softimage
- Character, creature, vehicle animation experience
- Feature film, previs, video game production experience
- Modeling and rigging experience
- Unity game engine experience
- Multimedia experience
- Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere-Pro, Flash
- Figure drawing, concept art, story boarding, marker renderings
- Self-motivated, Team oriented, Great personality and work ethic
- Lead character animator – DBZTribute
- Character animator on numerous shots – Gluk’oza Productions
- Animated aspects and tests of major characters – SuperBot
- Character animator of crucial hero shots – Gnomon Studios
- Previs character, vehicle, and creature animation – Proof Inc, Halon, MPC, The Third Floor
- Shot timing, framing – Proof Inc, Halon, MPC, The Third Floor
- Sequence editing – Proof Inc.
- Character, creature animator – Proof Inc, Halon
- Character modeling, rigging – Proof Inc.
- Shot compositing – Halon
Gnomon School of Visual Effects
California State University, Los Angeles Bachelor of Arts in Art - Animation Concentration
- History minor, Cum Laude - 3.76 GPA
- Cal State LA Dean’s List Award Winner, Honorary Member (2008)